Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Antique Prams For Sale.co.za

So now let's face it - the physics and the truth

We always discuss about it so what to what to tell us that NASA and other scientists, journalists, mystics, and spiritual theoretician, is true.

One thing is for me anyway, to find the absolute truth is very difficult and the relative truth can be very diverse. Also I have to say that physics can often get at the truth, but many things, especially in recent times, can determine only and can not explain. Even in our blog comments, I must always find that the truth can be manifold.

Prof. Harald Lesch, (I know some like him, some do not like him) in the next few minutes we tried to make something clear, this can also mean truth in the context of physics.

Perhaps this is even thinking about an approach to apply a little more tolerance for other people if you think about his own truth and the truth. That at least is the knowledge that I can draw it for me personally and I think this is another element in the expansion of our AWARE -BEING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment